All competitions at Super Ball 2022 announced!
Following the tradition of recent years, the 2022 edition of Super Ball will include 8 disciplines, each of them with their male and female categories:
- Freestyle Battles: the main competition of the event, a clash of individual quality and mental strength in which two athletes compete by showing their best skills to a team of 5 judges
- Freestyle routine: a showcase of individual mastery in which an athlete demonstrates their quality in sync with the music
- Double routine: a spectacle of synchrony in which two athletes show their most amazing combined moves
- Sick Three: a competition to find the very best combination of 3 consecutive tricks
- Challenge: a distinctive category in which athletes perform predetermined tricks at their highest speed; specially designed for lovers of fast combinations
- Show Flow: a competition for complete freestylers to demonstrate their absolute control over all aspects of the sport
- Iron Man: a marathon in basic lower body combinations – only for the toughest athletes!
- Panna KO: the legendary Street Football competition in which athletes need to show their skills when attacking… and keep their feet together when defending!